Business Leader - Lawton Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Lawton, OK, US
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Heather Rodriguez
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Lead & direct the performance of the Value Stream to meet objectives (safety, quality, cost delivery). Drive the implementation of continuous improvement & lean. Responsible for organizational & drive to high performance culture. Create & implement the future vision for the value stream.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safety: Responsible for driving a zero incident culture through implementation of safety systems. This should include follow up on near misses, accidents, unsafe acts, etc. which will yield the required results.
• Quality: Responsible for product integrity including conformance to specification. Must have systems that ensure product meets legal, technical & quality standards.
Education & Certifications:
• 4 year Degree
• 5+ years manufacturing management experience including managing a budget, managing staff & other managers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Manufacturing leadership of a multi-discipline team.
• Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing techniques.
• Understanding of financial information related to manufacturing operations.
• Must have good communications, interpersonal, problem solving & computer skills including Microsoft software.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.