Business Solutions Admin - Fort Smith, AR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Smith, AR 72901, US
Retail and Commercial
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Business Solutions Admin, you will work at the Fort Smith, AR Goodyear Fleet HQ Call Center providing customer service assistance to the commercial trucking industry. In this role you will be assisting management, customers and associates to resolve service needs for Truckers who need roadside assistance. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support on-demand, real time customer service via incoming phone calls and emails from customers.
- Communicate offered services, create service tickets, answer questions.
- Troubleshoot service ticket solutions with customers.
- Address billing procedures and discuss resolutions with customers.
- Provide on-demand training and set up guidance to users of Goodyear's Business Solutions Systems.
- Review and update service data ensuring the information is accurate.
- Work with Management to ensure high performance throughout the entire team.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience with computers, including Microsoft Office, Windows, and related programs.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous call center experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Experience in resolving customer complaints and complex customer issues.
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548