Center Manager - West Sacramento, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
W Sacramento, CA 95691, US
Retail and Commercial
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As the Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing all location staff functions in order to provide exceptional customer service while maintaining the financial integrity of the Company. You will be required to obtain annual/monthly sales and production objectives to ensure profitability. You will also be responsible for protecting all Goodyear assets within your area of responsibility, including, but not limited to: inventory, accounts receivable, trucks, and equipment, with the ultimate goal of reducing operating costs. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage daily and annual operations of the commercial tire center
- Ensure growth of sales and profit generation and improvement to reach profitability goals including managing productivity of sales staff
- Attain total customer satisfaction through the direction and maintenance of a Total Quality Culture by satisfying business needs of the customer.
- Supervise and assist in the training of Center personnel to develop their maximum potential in productivity and upward mobility. This includes department managers, Service Managers and Office Managers.
- Keep management apprised of all competitive products, practices, and distribution.
- Utilize strong prioritization skills to manage center workload and meet business needs for maximum business benefit
- Train, develop, motivate and lead groups of individuals to meet a common goal.
- Lead all sales personnel to assist with user calls, and the preparation and presentation of Fleet Tire and Alignment Analysis to maintain superiority in the market place. This will also include inside sales staff.
- Manage all safety, health and environmental processes by conducting morning safety huddles, leading by safety first, and reporting and sending all required paperwork for any injuries and accidents to management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- 2 years or more of successful management experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Associate or bachelor's degree
- Commercial Tire sales or service experience is
- Knowledge of tire manufacturing, manufacturing process systems
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548