Fleet Solutions Sales Manager (Northern California) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Home Office, CA, US
Sales & Marketing
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Dayse Regina de Freitas Gallo
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Fleet Solutions Sales Manager - Northern California
Candidates may reside in Northern California
About the Position
Gain competitive advantage with fleets in order to profitably grow business and gain market share. Capture the full value of the Goodyear brand in the marketplace. Develop strong, strategic customer relationships with National Account and local book customers. Grow existing accounts to maintain or gain share of account.
- Leads sell-out activity in assigned territory to meet or exceed individual sales objectives.
- Maintains and grows share of account with existing customers.
- Act as a partner to fleet customers in all aspects of account management.
- Partners with CTSC or servicing dealer to ensure fleet needs are met.
- Creates strategies and supporting tactics to grow with existing accounts in alignment with the overall Goodyear Commercial PBU strategy.
- Profitably grow National Account and local book business, while minimizing churn rate.
- Drives solutions-based selling to use data and tools as part of a consultative sales relationship.
- Sells the value of Goodyear’s Total Solution to win with fleets.
- Sells cradle to grave solutions to fleets (OE/new tire/retread).
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, in lieu of a degree a minimum of 8 years sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 8 years sales experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience managing strategic customer relationships.
- Experience prospecting for growth opportunities by developing and executing innovative sales strategies.
- B2B sales experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Expert in solutions-based selling competency.
- Strong time management skills.
- Business and financial acumen to drive profitable growth.
- Strong customer service, relationship management skills.
- Leadership by influence and effective collaboration (CTSC/Dealers, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.).
- Organizational know-how, understanding of how things get done.
- Strong negotiation skills
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.