Mass Transit Tire Technician - Gardena, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Gardena, CA 90248, US
Goodyear. More Driven.
Pay Starting at $18.39
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
As a Mass Transit Tire Technician in Goodyear Mileage, you will be responsible to professionally inspect, diagnose and repair commercial transit bus tires, while delivering excellent customer satisfaction. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Performing hands on tire service including: mounting, dismounting, and regrooving of commercial transit bus tires by both hand and machine, balancing, and flat repairs
- Responsible for vehicle inspection, inflation maintenance and record keeping
- Managing customer interactions and satisfaction
- Observe and comply with all safety and liability guidelines and policies
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Position requires flexibility to work scheduled shifts including nights and weekends.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School or GED preferred
- Previous commercial tire experience
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548