Mobile Tire Technician - Northglenn, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Northglenn, CO 80234, US
Retail and Commercial
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
SIGN ON BONUS: $2,000
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place, including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection standards, and others to protect our associates and our guests.
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a Mobile Tire Technician, you are always on the move, operating one of our on-the-go tire-installation service methods for guests. But your job goes beyond installing tires, you'll also be there to engage with guests and answer any questions they may have. No experience installing tires? No worries! We're happy to train you to become a part of our team and a driving force of the most innovative way to buy tires.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing basic tire services (e.g. mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs) using the Mobile Van in order to provide the easiest, most convenient experience possible.
- Safely driving the Mobile Van to and from all appointments and conduct proper safety checks when installing tires
- Delivering outstanding customer service by answering questions, explaining the installation process, while fully understanding the customer's needs.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction during each of the following interactions, check in, scheduling appointments, installation, and checking out guests.
- Demonstrating proficient knowledge of products and services including warranties, promotions and advertisements.
- Efficiently work with portable iOS and PC devices to manage workflow and complete appointments
- When necessary, you may be asked to assist and fill-in for other members of the Mobile Operations team.
- Performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- A valid driver's license
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous tire installation experience is preferred.
- A high school diploma/GED is preferred.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- You know how to work with guests, and are able to provide top-of-the-line service in any scenario to our customers.
- You are able to work independently, staying on task and following schedules and meeting deadlines.
- You know how to clearly communicate with others to make every interaction with guests simple and informative.
- You're excellent at managing your time, but also can be flexible with it, because your schedule won't always be the same.
- This position requires the ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include working on weekends and some holidays.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548