National Account Sales Specialist - St. Louis, MO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Hollywood, MO 63147, US
Retail and Commercial
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear and its Raben Tire company-owned outlets operate tire and auto service centers in 6 states. We are a team of highly motivated people dedicated to providing the best tire products, best prices and excellent service to our customers. We offer an employment package which includes competitive salary, and a full benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, and 401k. Further career opportunities available with experience and training to become a certified tire technician.
The National Account Sales Specialist s role is to provide leadership of the dedicated account service and sales team at the assigned facility; which includes the safe and efficient delivery of quality services that exceed customer expectations. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Servicing the volume of dedicated business through National Accounts agreements in an effective and efficient manner while balancing customer expectations that assure our readiness to service them. These duties include but not limited to Survey Cost per mile studies, Scrap Tire Analysis and Problem Resolution.
- Soliciting unsold National Accounts.
- Establishing processes and systems that fully address customer requirements.
- Assuring service is performed on time and as specified by the customer.
- Representing the company professionally through team image and service readiness at all times.
- Picking up and delivering customer product.
- Conducting Fleet surveys.
- Maintaining delivery schedules that meet customer needs.
- Managing National Accounts invoice processes.
- Ensuring delivery receipts are completed error free to ensure location's financial returns.
- Exercising proper maintenance of assigned Service Vehicle including appearance as on-board service equipment.
- Complying with DOT regulations including driver's license for class of truck operated.
- Following all driving rules.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Wearing proper PPE, using cages, and following all other safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Associate's Degree or higher desired.
- Prior experience in commercial tire service/repair work with customer interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision.
- Complete understanding of the use and application of all available information systems.
- Thorough understanding of the National Account Process Manual and the competitive nature of the commercial tire industry.
- Demonstrated safe working history and preventative behavioral focus.
- Ability to view complex/conflicting data and identify problems and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Ability to work within a high degree of accuracy under pressure.
- Asset management systems and controls.
- Ability to focus on objectives and goals rather than obstacles and barriers.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate business information through verbal/written communication.
- Contribute to team environment.
- Flexible, able to work extended hours including weekends; limited travel required.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548