Tire Installer - Highland Village, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Highland Village, TX 75077-3071, US
Retail and Commercial
Goodyear. More Driven.
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS WITH 12 MONTH COMMITMENT
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place, including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection standards, and others to protect our associates and our guests.
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a Tire Installer, you have the important role of doing the behind the scenes work for roll—putting on the tires, that is. Don't worry, you don't have to do it alone, as you will have a tire squad behind you, putting on tires with the ease of a race pit crew. Since vehicles will quickly be coming in and out, it's important to get tire service done quickly and safely for our guests.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performing all services involved with installing tires, including mounting and balancing, alignment checks and minor tire repairs.
- Working with your Tire Squad to safely install all tires with speed and accuracy.
- Conduct vehicle safety checks during and after tires are installed.
- Always returning the guest's vehicle cleaner than it arrived, which may involve vacuuming the interior and shining the tires after installation.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the service department, showroom, exterior of building and tire racks, performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- This job may require driving, so a valid driver's license is a necessity.
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- At least 6 months of general automotive experience is preferred.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- You take safety into consideration in all aspects of work, following all precautions and procedures.
- You thrive in a fast-paced setting and can ensure your work is done quickly and accurately.
- You are energized when working in a team-setting.
- You are can interact with people in a professional manner and are able to provide top-of-the-line service to our customers.
- You appreciate workplace cleanliness and make it a top priority in everything you do.
- This position requires the ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include working on weekends and some holidays.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548