Warehouse Technician - St. Louis, MO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Whitsett, MO 63147, US
Retail and Commercial
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear and its Raben Tire company-owned outlets operate tire and auto service centers in 6 states. We are a team of highly motivated people dedicated to providing the best tire products, best prices and excellent service to our customers. We offer an employment package which includes competitive salary, and a full benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation, and 401k. Further career opportunities available with experience and training to become a certified tire technician.
As a Warehouse Technician, you would be responsible for all aspects of receiving, shipping and controlling incoming and outgoing new and retreaded commercial tires, casings, wheels and other types of tire related products and materials for a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers location.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee all inbound and outbound tire shipments of new and retreaded tires to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for securing inventory assets and inventory control
- Perform cycle counts, preparing and fulfilling orders
- Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements pertaining to this position.
- Operate a forklift and related equipment to load and unload trucks and move material within the warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse area in a neat and organized manner.
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location.
- Review shipments and advising management of shortages or damaged shipments.
- Work with Service Manager and Office Manager on proper documentation of merchandise to control.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous warehouse, shipping, and receiving experience/ General Labor/ Entry Level.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548